Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tara: Housekeeping for a blog?

During LeakyCon it was almost impossible to blog. We barely had time for eating and sleeping, so sorry we didn't update much about it. It was amazing though and we had an unforgettable time. The people there were all so lovely, and it was very easy to make friends. Lines did not seem so bad there when you always had someone to talk to even if you had only known them for, well, you didn't have to know them. Not even their name. (Actually I think that happened all too often - the number of people I had conversations that were longer than just a few minutes with that I didn't know the name of is ridiculous)

If I get time at some stage I will try and remember specific events and write them down for your enjoyment - but right now there is the world of New York City out there and I want to explore it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment